It is time to start a healthy life:
Your program 7 days
How many times have you gone to sleep at night, vows to go to the gym in the morning, then change your mind just eight hours later because when you get up, do not want to play sports?
While this can happen to the best of us, this does not mean you have to reduce the ball when it comes to a total stay in shape. What people must understand is that staying active and eating well is essential for long-term health and wellbeing – and that an ounce of prevention is better than cure.
The more you know about how your body reacts to the choices in your lifestyle, the more you customize a diet and exercise program that suits you best. When you eat well, increase your physical activity level, and
exercise the right intensity, your body tells you that you can burn a significant amount of fuel. This translates to burning fat more efficiently for energy.
In other words, eat more exercise equals fast metabolism, which in turn gives you more energy throughout the day and allows you to do more physical work with less effort.
The real purpose of the exercise is to send a repetitive message to the organization seeks to improve metabolic, strength, aerobic capacity and fitness and health. Each time you exercise, your body responds by increasing its ability to burn fat throughout the day and night, the exercise need not be intense to work for you, but be consistent.
I recommend regular cardiovascular exercise four times a week for 20 to 30 minutes per session, and resistance training four times a week for 20 to 25 minutes per session. This balanced approach provides a
one fifty-nine punch, incorporating aerobic exercise to burn fat and deliver more oxygen, and resistance to increase lean body mass and burn more calories in the block.
Here is a sample exercise program that can work for you:
* Warm Up – seven to eight minutes of light aerobic activity intended to increase blood flow and lubricate and warm-up tendons and joints.
* Resistance Training – stop all the major muscle groups. One to two sets of each exercise. Rest 45 seconds between sets.
* Aerobic Exercise – Pick two favorite activities, they could be jogging, rowing, cycling or skiing, regardless of your unique lifestyle. Perform 12-15 minutes of the first activity and continue with 10 minutes of
second activity. Allow to cool in the last five minutes.
* Stretching – End your exercise session by stretching, deep breathing, relaxation and meditation.
When you start an exercise program, it is important to have realistic expectations. Depending on the initial level of your fitness, you should expect the following changes in the beginning.
* From one to eight weeks – to feel better and have more energy.
* Two to six months – Lose size and inches while becoming leaner. Clothes begin to fit looser. You can gain muscle and lose fat.
* After six months – Start losing weight very quickly.
When you make a commitment to exercise several times a week, do not stop there. You should also modify your diet and / or eating habits, “says Zwiefel. Counting calories or calculating grams and percentages for certain nutrients is
impracticable. Instead, I suggest you follow these simple instructions:
* Eat several small meals (optimally four) and some small snacks throughout the day
* Make sure every meal is balanced – incorporate palm proteins like lean meat, fish, egg whites and dairy products, fist-sized portions of complex carbohydrates such as wholemeal bread and pasta, wild rice, multigrain cereal and potatoes, and fist-sized portions and vegetables
* Limit your fat intake to only what is necessary for adequate flavor
* Drink at least eight 8-oz glasses of water throughout the day
* I also recommend taking a multivitamin every day to ensure you get all the vitamins and minerals needs of your body.
I guess the only thing I can think of for now. I must thank my friend a doctor. Without him, I would not be able to write this article, or to maintain my sense.
Enjoy life, we all deserve.