It is like summer is coming a little faster this year? Every day brings us a little break in swimsuit and naked body. This is the time of year when many people, especially women, to control their body starts closer than ever. My Inbox is the proof. I decided to write an article on the issue number one last week-how to banish cellulite.
I was somewhat surprised by the many misconceptions surrounding cellulite. Many women asked if such and such cream would work, if you should stop eating cottage cheese or if surgery was the only choice.
What is cellulite and what is the best way to get rid of him?
Cellulite is nothing more than other fat cells are stored in your body. We all have connective tissue that separates fat cells into small apartments. Women have shaped cellular compartments and men have a crisscross pattern. Form cellular compartments is why some women dimply thighs, arms or cottage cheese looking.
Getting rid of cellulite is simple but not necessarily easy. Cellulite can be reduced only way is to reduce body fat overall. You can not be reduced or rubbing cream on it. You can not deny it either. The only way to get rid of cellulite is to follow these 5 highly effective, simple, and advice-the-point.
1) Eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day. Each meal should be 2-3 hours apart. Each meal should contain one protein and one carb. The first meal should be eaten within an hour after waking.
2) Drink a cup of water at each meal.
3) Rest properly. This means taking at least 48 hours between strength training the same muscles, and it also means getting at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Lastly, it means taking 1-2 days off from exercising per week.
4) Cardio should be done at different intensity levels and different session lengths. Consider doing a low intensity/long session, a high intensity/short session and a few medium intensity/medium length sessions per week.
5) Strength train each muscle 1-3 times per week. You should lift a proper weight and perform the proper amount of sets/reps for your strength training method.
All these things combined will reduce cellulite. There are no miracle creams or secrets. This is a good old workout. Having said that, workout smarter, not harder! Get a great program that is tailored to your body and your goals. Everyone is different, but following these 5 tips practically guarantees your cellulite will disappear.