Hair is a protein called keratin. The hair that we see so much care is actually nothing but dead cells. The party is living below the scalp called a follicle. Near the follicle is the sebaceous glands that make the hair look shiny and vibrant. The sebaceous glands make the hair oily or dry, depending on the production of sebum.
The following are the uses of herbs for hair growth:
- The first good thing about using plants for hair growth, there are no side effects associated with them, as medicines available in the market. If your hair is lifeless, it can be done better with herbal oil massages good.
- Applying henna to hair deep conditions it. Henna is a very traditional and widely used treatment for hair growth. This herb is available in tropics. Henna is also used as a natural dye. Henna is mixed with other herbs like gooseberry, coffee and lemon juice. This mixture is a very good cure for hair fall.
- Massage your hair with warm oil. Take a fresh green coconut and massage some warm coconut milk into the hair. Keep this on for an hour and a half. This will make the hair soft and healthy.
- Use Aloe Vera gel on the hair once in a week and wash your hair.
- Hair loss is usually due to infection that harms the follicle. You can get rid of this infection by the use of the water on the hair with Neem leaves that have been boiled for 5 minutes. Neem is considered as a natural disinfectant and doesn’t damage the hair shaft. It is also known to cure dandruff, which is also one of the reasons for hair loss.
- Honey mixed with warm oil and a teaspoonful of cinnamon powder has to be rubbed into the scalp. This should be left on the scalp for around 15 minutes. This helps in hair growth and helps in keeping the hair soft and shiny.
- Crushed olive leaves mixed with vinegar should be applied on the hair. This a great remedy for hair loss.
- A paste made of honey and egg yolk is also used for hair growth. To counter the smell caused by egg can be countered by rinsing the hair with lemon juice.
Doctors recommend a diet rich in nutrients that stimulate hair growth. If you want to stop hair loss, should contain several food “vitamin A”. Eat green leafy vegetables like spinach, milk, bean sprouts and salads. Increased consumption of protein-rich diet, and you naturally healthy hair, promote hair growth.
Good adds to the beauty of the hair with your personality and it’s only a healthy body can be covered with beautiful hair. Plans Eat nutritious diet rich in proteins that are healthy for your health will begin to add your coronation.